Springfield Publications produces and distributes the Child Support and Alimony Prognosticator. This is the 27th year the program has been available, and we try to make it more user friendly and concise each year.
The Prognosticator application is used in about 1000 governmental and private offices throughout the state of Michigan.
- is individually prepared and customized to identify your firm or office.
- allows entry of income and expenses into many categories.
- automatically calculates federal taxes based on the information found in the 2013 U.S. Master Tax Guide anf CCH Internet updates
- automatically calculates Michigan income tax using the 2013 rates.
- allows quick reference access to the 2013 Michigan Child Support Formula Manual and Supplement.
- allows quick preparation of a Michigan Uniform Child Support Order.
- comes with a non-exclusive five-user license (additional licenses may be added for a nominal fee).
- is available for Windows XP and later.
- is available on CD-ROM.